FEES, PAYMENTS AND SUMS FIXED AND SETTLED BY RESOLUTION OF THE CASTLE BYTHAM PARISH COUNCIL UNDER ARTICLE 15 OF THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES CEMETERIES ORDER 1977.
The fees, payments and sums set out below apply where the person to be interred or in respect of whom the right is granted, is or at some time has been, an inhabitant or parishioner of the Parish of Castle Bytham, or in the case of the child or still-born child where the parents (or one of them) are, or at some time have been such inhabitants or parishioners. The right to interment will only be granted to persons who fulfil the aforementioned conditions.
Part 1. INTERMENTS:
The fees indicated for the various heads of items 1 and 2 do not include the digging of the grave:-
1. For the interment of the body in the grave £105.00
2. For the interment of cremated remains in a grave £79.00
3. For the use of the bier No charge
Part 2. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS OF BURIAL IN EARTHEN GRAVES
1. For the exclusive right of burial in an earthen grave 9ft by 4ft, for the period of 99 years from the date of the grant. £105.00
2. For the exclusive right of burial of cremated remains in an earthen grave 4ft by 4ft 6 inches, for a period of 99 years from the date of the grant. £79.00
The fees indicated for the various heads of this part include the Deed of Grant and all expenses thereof.
Part 3. MONUMENTS, GRAVESTONES, TABLETS AND MONUMENTAL INSCRIPTIONS
For the right to erect or place on a grave in respect of which the exclusive right of burial has been granted:-
1. A flat or tilted stone not exceeding 3ft by 7ft £63.00
2. A plain headstone, which may have been decorated, not exceeding 3ft in height by 2 ft 6 inches in width by 4 inches thick. £63.00
3. A vase not exceeding 12 inches by 8 inches by 8 inches. £15.00
The fees indicated for the various heads of this Part include the first inscription.
For each inscription after a fee is payable of £32.00
The foregoing table of fees, payments and sums was settled by a resolution of the Castle Bytham Parish Council under Article 15 of the Local Authorities Cemeteries Order 1977.